Holmes Performance Automotive
An automotive service, repair, and performance shop
committed to producing the highest quality auto workmanship in Central Kentucky.
We offer Dyno Tuning for domestic rear-wheel drive equipped vehicles. Dyno tunes are done on our Mustang rollers with Telma eddy brake powered by Dynertia 3 closed loop controller.
Naturally Aspirated: $400
We offer street tuning for mild bolt on vehicles where the use of a dyno is not needed.
Starting at $275
We offer track tuning for any customer looking to dial in their vehicle at one of the local race tracks.
Starting at $350
- GM / Ford Factory ECU 1997 - Current
- Holley HP, Dominator, etc...
- Mega Squirt / Tuner Studio
- Moates Quarter Horse
- Multiple Carburetor and distributor setups.
Service & Repair
We offer the following on most makes and models:
- Brake Service
- Oil Changes
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Steering & Suspension
- Engine Services
- Powertrain / Driveline Service
- Electrical / Charging Systems
- Engine Cooling System
- Exhaust Services
- Fuel System
- Check Engine & Emission Service Lights
- And More...
We offer a wide range of custom work including:
- Cam and Head Swap
- GM DOD / AFM Deletes
- Engine Swaps
- Nitrous, Turbo, or Supercharger Installation
- Suspension Work
- Standalone EFI Installation
- Header or Bolt-In Exhaust Installation
- Custom Lighting and Wiring
- And More...
Frequently Asked Questions